Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Goals

Well, I completely lost track of my goals for May. Very bad!


May Goals:

1. Finish The Devil in the Clouds - This one I did complete last Friday. Editing starts today.

2. Get out on the road (waiting for provisional license) - Nope, still don't have my learners permit yet.

3. Lose 7lb (about 3kg). I fell by the wayside during all the weddings, time to get back on track - Have no idea what I weigh but my jeans are still tight!

4. Clear garden. The front garden is almost done but a lot needs to be done on the back garden. I took 'before' pictures and want to do an 'unveil' here during the summer when all the flowers are in bloom - Still in the process of doing the garden. We're only starting to get good weather here now so I can finally get into the garden.

5. Read The Quiet American by Graham Greene and The Famished Road by Ben Okri - Only started The Quiet American. I did read The Perfect Proposal by Katie Fforde though.

I have lots of excuses but not very good. I focused so much on finishing the book that I put everything else on the back burner. 

This month, I hope to edit Devil in the Clouds, get out on the road and finish those two books! Hopefully, I'll do better this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment