5. Stop eating rubbish and get back down to my ideal weight (not sure what weight I am but know it's not ideal). A big no on this one, especially this Christmas and it leads on to a big no on number 6.
6. Start jogging again and complete the Dundalk 10k in May. I did start jogging again but didn't enter the 10k. Bold me ;-)
Time for the new ones...
New Years Resolutions 2014:
1. Get a novel traditionally published (this one would tie in with winning the lotto, given my remote chances)
2. Enter Devil in the Clouds into ABNA
3. Finish my third novel, Allie's Return, started during NaNoWriMo
4. Start jogging again, get fit and lose the Christmas pounds
5. Visit somewhere new (outside Ireland)
2013 was a good year. There were lots of celebrations, holidays and fun times. Beth started school and ballet classes. We both made new friends and tried different things. I hope 2014 is just as great for us and for all you who read my blog!!