Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dreams don't mean anything, do they?

I woke up this morning from a very weird dream. It was one of those lucid dreams where I was aware of what was going on, but didn't realise I was dreaming.

First of all, I was in the middle of a scavenger hunt with my ex. We were a team and actually won the hunt. One of the prizes was to meet the YouTuber Dan TDM (I only know who he is from Beth). There was a party for all the entrants to the competition and I ended up sitting beside Dan as he got closer and closer to me and eventually tried to kiss me! I pulled back for two reasons. One was that I know Dan is married in real life and the other is that I didn't want to hurt my ex's feelings by kissing someone in front of him. Then I woke up.

Not really sure why my mind came up with the blue haired YouTuber. Beth sometimes watches his videos at the weekends, but I never do. I'm not sure he has much significance in the dream anyway. I used to love trying to decipher my dreams. I don't bother now though. I might be scared by what I find 😛

Is this the longest week ever? I am really looking forward to having a break from work, relaxing with Beth and catching up with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment